The GOLD Team invites you to enter a series of Photo Competitions that we are running throughout 2009 by sending us your images.
The GOLD project is recording the stories of individuals and families from across the Murray-Darling Basin, creating an extensive collection of personal portraits through a variety of mediums such as photography, film, and music.
This collection is a remarkable record of life in the midst of a changing Australian landscape. The GOLD project invites you to share and celebrate the images that capture your life in the Murray-Darling by entering the GOLD Photo Competition. We would also like to receive entries from anywhere in the world where communities are experiencing a changing climate and issues relating to water availability.
Prizes will be awarded in three categories:
1. Best Landscape
2. Best Portrait
3. Peoples Choice Award as judged by online users of the GOLD website.
Entries will be displayed on the GOLD website www.au.org.au
The subject of the images should reflect a changing landscape – people and place. Images can be of any quality. The finalist images will be selected on their ability to express a unique story, character, or moment.
1. By email: Write a description to accompany your photo (be as descriptive and specific as you like) and email your photo to email@example.com along with your full name, email address and phone number.
2. Contact the GOLD team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery of your images on disc, hard drive, or from prints
Entry Terms and Conditions:
In submitting your photos to the GOLD Photo Exhibition you acknowledge:
1. That you are the photographer of the work submitted
2. That you own the copyright to this work
3. That you have the consent of your subjects and if they are under 18 years of age the consent of their parent or guardian
4. That you give permission to Big hART to print and display your submission in the GOLD-CROP exhibition; electronically worldwide via the GOLD website www.au.org.au; and to be reproduced in electronicand print media relating to Big hART GOLD.